Electrical Panel Upgrades and Replacements in Round Rock, TX
Electrical Panel Upgrades and Replacements in Pflugerville, TX
Efficient Electrical Panel Upgrades and Installations in Round Rock, TX
Serving the Austin, TX Area
A lot of homeowners don’t know much about their electrical panel. That’s because most people don’t deal with them very often. Knowing how long they can last, we still suggest having your panel checked around the 40-year mark. You might be missing out on benefits with an outdated panel, so we want you to get the most out of it.
Something else to keep in mind are signs that you need a better, or new, electrical panel. Electricity is a fickle thing, so these warnings can show in all kinds of ways. From getting zapped by the light switch and flickering lights to a hot panel, you might need to upgrade to avoid a dangerous situation and get more efficiency.
Maybe you’re in an older home and still have a fuse box, which is a dead giveaway. Also, be on the lookout for blackened outlets that could mean an overloaded circuit. Whatever the reason, you should consider electrical panel upgrades and installations in Round Rock, TX. When that happens, we’ve got you covered!
Call us today at 512-808-6363 to get started with your free estimate.
Professional Electrical Panel Upgrades and Installations in Round Rock, TX
...or anywhere in the Austin, TX area.
With our inspection, we’ll try to give you an estimate as close to the cost as possible. However, there are a lot of factors that can affect it:
- How many amps you’ll need to keep everything running
- The size of your new electrical panel
- The type of panel that will work best for your home
- Materials needed for the installation or upgrade
Keep in mind that the average overall cost of a new electric panel is $3,500. That’s no small chunk of change, which is why you should trust the people doing it. By hiring a professional like JEI Electric for your electrical upgrades and installations in Round Rock, TX, you’ll get our experience and expertise. You won’t have to worry about the wiring being installed wrong or us using the wrong wires, which can cause an electrical fire.
Your safety is important to us, but there are a lot more benefits to working with us when you need a new panel:
- Technology is always advancing and a panel as recent as 2000 can be outdated. While the lifespan might be longer, your panel might simply not have enough circuits to power everything you need. An overloaded electric panel can be dangerous and an overworked panel can cost you a lot more money on your electric bill, so let us help you!
- Speaking of money, electrical panel upgrades and installations in Round Rock, TX can pay for themselves over time. A better panel can run your appliances more effectively, which means less electricity to power your home. On top of that, more amps and circuits in your panel will increase the curb appeal of your home. Since panels usually last about 25 years, upgrading before selling can give your realtor more to work with.
- A lot of homeowners don’t realize how many fires are caused by electrical panels. Overloading circuits, especially if the wrong wires were installed or if they were put in wrong, is a very dangerous situation to be in. Our upgraded panel can give you peace of mind, and we’ll check your wiring during our inspection if you want.
When you need a new panel or want something to power all the devices in your home, JEI Electric is the best. Call us today at 512-808-6363 and let our experts know how we can help you. Set up your free inspection and estimate and start getting more from your electric panel!
JEI Construction, LLC
JEI was prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. The work was completed to my specifications and the electrician made sure to do interim quality checks with me to ensure the project was still to my liking. Highly recommend, will hire again to do work in the future.