Electrician in West Lake Hills TX
West Lake Hills ELECTRICIAN
24/7 Emergency Services
24/7 Emergency Services
Expert Electrician in West Lake Hills, TX
Serving the Austin, TX Area
With online tutorials being so popular, a lot of homeowners like to try and fix things themselves. However, electrical issues could be dangerous. You might electrocute yourself, damage an appliance, or install wiring wrong and cause a fire. JEI Electric has a team of professionals that will make sure your home is safe and powered. If you need an electrician in West Lake Hills, TX, don’t hesitate to call us today at 512-808-6363 for a free estimate!
If you want to know what some of our services are, here’s a short list of the most-popular ones we offer:
- Jacuzzi or pool wiring
- Installing or wiring new electrical outlets
- Power surge protection
- Electrical wiring and device repair
- Thorough property inspection
- Light fixture repairs, replacement, or installation
- Ceiling or exhaust fan maintenance and installation
- Smoke or carbon monoxide detector replacement and repair
Let Us Be Your Emergency Electrician in West Lake Hills, TX
And the Surrounding Austin Area
With so many electrical appliances in the modern household, there are a lot of things that can go wrong. It could be an issue that gets worse or you might have a surge of power during a thunderstorm. Whatever the problem, JEI Electric has an emergency call service for your needs. If you need an emergency electrician in West Lake Hills, TX, give us a call at 512-808-6363.
The best way to avoid an emergency electrical problem, though, is to catch it ahead of time. We recommend an annual inspection of your wiring and electrical appliances. We’ve got experience with a number of issues, so here are a few popular ones:
- If your wiring wasn’t done correctly or the circuit breaker is overloaded, your lights might flicker or cut off randomly. You might also notice a buzzing when you turn your lights on. While your lightbulb might just be loose, you should consider having a professional take a look if your home has any lighting problems.
- Wiring to outlets can get worn out or your electrical panel might have a fuse blow. Either way, you can end up with an outlet that doesn’t work so we’ll be happy to fix it.
- Electrical panels are built to last for at least 25 years, though some can work for up to 5 decades. Still, they can start to go wrong before that. If your circuits are tripping more often, your panel might be overloaded or you might have bad appliances.
- Electrical appliances will work harder if your electrical panel or wiring is malfunctioning. When that happens, they can be damaged, and your electric bill can increase drastically. An inspection can avoid spending more for the same energy use.
- If you’ve got an outlet that feels warm or looks singed, it could be dangerous. Darkened outlets can mean improper wiring or the outlet is bad. Either of those could lead to a house fire if it’s not checked by a professional.
- Lights are supposed to be silent. Buzzing or humming when your lights are on are signs that your light switch or the wiring behind it could be damaged.
We offer a lot more services than that, but you can see that JEI Electric knows what we’re doing. Our electrician in West Lake Hills, TX can install, repair, or replace all kinds of electrical parts. Whether it’s an emergency or you just want a routine inspection, give us a call today at 512-808-6363 to schedule your free estimate!
JEI Construction, LLC
JEI was prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. The work was completed to my specifications and the electrician made sure to do interim quality checks with me to ensure the project was still to my liking. Highly recommend, will hire again to do work in the future.