Electrician in Round Rock, TX
CEDAR PARK ELECTRICIAN
24/7 Emergency Services
24/7 Emergency Services
Professional Electrician in Round Rock, TX
Serving the Austin, TX Area
Whether you’re the handyman in your household or don’t like to ask for help, we always recommend hiring a professional. Especially when electricity is involved, there’s a lot of injury risk or you could cause an electrical fire with bad wiring.
JEI Electric has an experienced team that will keep your home safe and your appliances running. We also understand that things can happen anytime. That’s why we’re prepared to be your emergency electrician in Round Rock, TX!
For a better idea of what we can do, here are a few of the popular services our experts can take care:
- Power surge protection
- Certified inspection of your home or business for electrical issues
- Repairing devices and wiring
- Installing and wiring electrical outlets
- Wiring hot tubs and pools
- Maintenance, installation, or replacement of ceiling fans, light fixtures, exhaust fans, and smoke detectors
If you need any of these or have an electrical problem, don’t hesitate to call us today at 512-808-6363!
Get the Best Electrician in Round Rock, TX
And the Surrounding Austin Area
In the age of technology, a power surge can be devastating. Unfortunately, some storms come out of nowhere and a surge with bad wiring can quickly become an electrical fire. Because we know that nature doesn’t wait for anything, JEI Electric has an emergency call service available 24/7. Day or night, you’ll have access to a professional electrician in Round Rock, TX when you dial 512-808-6363!
Of course, we offer a lot more services than just emergency help. That’s why we want you to know what to watch for in your home or business. There are all kinds of signs that should earn a call to us, so here are a few of the biggest ones:
- Your outlets can be overloaded with too many devices or wired improperly. It could also be a bad fuse, but any kind of problem with your outlets should be checked with an inspection for safety. The same goes if you notice any kind of discoloration on your outlet. When they’re damaged or need replaced, they might look dark or burnt.
- We’ve all used lights in our home and business, so we know that they’re silent. If you notice any kind of odd sounds, like buzzing or vibrating, you should have a pro take a look. On that note, flickering lights is a dead giveaway that you should reach out. If they’re doing that or cutting off randomly, you might have an overloaded circuit or worse. It could be as simple as a loose bulb, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry. In the worst situations, you might need an upgraded electric panel for more amps.
- The circuit breaker or electric panel in your home doesn’t work. This can be caused by too many appliances being used, too many devices plugged into a single outlet, or just a loose screw. Either way, if your circuits blow or go out, especially without reason, you might need a new circuit breaker.
- Always pay attention to your electric bill. Any drastic increase in usage could be attributed to an overworked electric panel or bad wiring. Your devices will have to work harder for efficiency, which translates to using more electricity for the same outcome.
Your electrical issues don’t have to fall under any of the above, but those are definitely common problems. Our electrician in Round Rock, TX knows all about installation, routine maintenance, and repairing anything from outlets and fans to light fixtures. If you want to feel secure in your home or business, or notice something wrong give us a call at 512-808-6363 today and get your free estimate!
JEI Construction, LLC
JEI was prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. The work was completed to my specifications and the electrician made sure to do interim quality checks with me to ensure the project was still to my liking. Highly recommend, will hire again to do work in the future.