Electrician in Georgetown TX
CEDAR PARK ELECTRICIAN
24/7 Emergency Services
24/7 Emergency Services
We're Your Electrician in Georgetown, TX
Serving the Austin, TX Area
In the day and age where there’s an online tutorial for everything, we know you might want to try and fix your own electrical issues. However, there’s a good chance you could seriously hurt yourself or even start a fire in your home with improper wiring. Luckily, we’re more than just an emergency electrician in Georgetown, TX. If you need electricians in Georgetown, TX that know what they’re doing and will give you the best results, call JEI Electric today at 512-808-6363 and get started with a free estimate!
If you’re curious what kind of electrical services in Georgetown, TX we offer, here’s a brief look:
- Electrical outlet wiring and installation
- Protect your property from power surges
- Proper wiring of a pool or hot tub
- Property inspection to check for electrical problems
- Install, maintain, or replace light fixtures, ceiling or exhaust fans, and smoke detectors
- Electrical wiring and device repairs
An Emergency Electrician in Georgetown, TX You Can Trust
And the Surrounding Austin Area
Power surges are really common, especially during a storm, and you can’t always know when one will roll through your home, or when that surge will spark into something worse. JEI Electric knows what that’s like and wants to be available for you 24/7 as your emergency electrician in Georgetown, TX, so give us a call at 512-808-6363 when that happens.
While we’re happy to help in an emergency, there are also things that can let you know when it’s time for a local electrician in Georgetown, TX to come take a look. To keep small problems from growing, here are some things to watch for that might warrant a call:
- If your electric bill comes in for the month and it’s a ridiculous amount more than the previous month or months, that can be a sign. If your appliances are outdated or broken or your wiring was done wrong, it can eat up electricity and drastically affect your bill.
- Malfunctioning outlets are a good way to tell when you need an inspection, because it can mean bad wiring or a bad fuse. There’s always a chance that the outlet is just bad, but it never hurts to be safe.
- There are a number of reasons that your circuit breaker has stopped working, from something as simple as a loose screw to being overloaded with too many plugs, but if yours pops or trips frequently or without cause you should give us a call about a replacement.
- Light switches are supposed to be silent, so if you hear any kind of buzzing coming from the switch it should be checked. It might just be that the switch is bad, but, again, safety is the priority.
- Speaking of your light switch buzzing, you might also notice that the lights are flickering or cutting out completely at random times. This could just be that the bulb needs to be tightened, but it could also mean that your circuit is being overwhelmed and needs to be upgraded to accommodate the number of devices in your home.
- Discoloration, darkening, or singed outlets are an indication that the outlet in question is bad or needs to be replaced or repaired before being used again to prevent a dangerous situation.
If you’re noticing any of these around your house or just want to be safe because it’s been a while, we’ll be happy to install, repair, or replace lighting, outlets, fans, and more. If you think you need an electrician or it’s an emergency situation, JEI Electric is here for you so call and schedule a free estimate today!
JEI Construction, LLC
JEI was prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. The work was completed to my specifications and the electrician made sure to do interim quality checks with me to ensure the project was still to my liking. Highly recommend, will hire again to do work in the future.