Electrician in CEDAR PARK TX
CEDAR PARK ELECTRICIAN
24/7 Emergency Services
24/7 Emergency Services
Get the Best Electrician in Cedar Park, TX
Serving the Austin, TX Area
When your home starts having electrical problems, it can be tempting to try and fix them yourself but that’s a bad idea. Not only are we the best emergency electrician in Cedar Park, TX with trained professionals to handle it, but you could injure yourself and or accidentally cause a fire with wiring. When you need quality electricians in Cedar Park, TX, give JEI Electric a call at 512-808-6363 to talk with our experts about your free estimate and needs.
Here are just a few of the electrical services in Cedar Park, TX that we provide:
- Keeping your home safe from power surges
- Install, replace, or maintenance on light fixtures, exhaust fans, smoke detectors, and ceiling fans
- Wire your new pool or jacuzzi
- Repairing electrical wiring and devices
- Install and wire electrical outlets
- Inspection of your property for electrical issues
Signs You Might Need an Emergency Electrician in Cedar Park, TX
And the Surrounding Austin Area
You never know when a storm will send a power surge to your devices or when your wiring will decide to spark, so JEI Electric wants you to know we try to make ourselves available for you no matter what time it is. It’s also important to know that you have an emergency electrician in Cedar Park, TX, so feel free to call us at 512-808-6363.
Of course, sometimes there are signs that you need a local electrician in Cedar Park, TX and we can help avoid bigger issues. To elaborate on some of our services and common issues we get called about, here are a few reasons to call us:
- If your outlets aren’t working, it could mean that the wiring or the associated fuse has an issue. It might just be a bad outlet, but it’s still a good idea to let an electrician take a look at it.
- Flickering lights don’t mean that your place is haunted. In all likelihood, the cause of your lights cutting in and out or making a low buzzing sound is bad wiring or a bad light switch. It could be something as simple as a loose bulb or an overloaded circuit, too, but one of our experts would be able to give you peace of mind.
- One thing that everyone can probably agree with is that no one wants to look at their electric bill for the month and be shocked. Unfortunately, older or broken appliances can suck up electricity and bad wiring can double or triple your bill.
- Circuit breakers don’t last forever and there’s a possibility that yours will trip for seemingly no reason. When that happens, we can tell you if it’s a loose screw, too many things plugged in, a faulty appliance, or that your breaker needs to be replaced.
- Something that could endanger you or your home is if an outlet feels hot or looks black at the edges. Those are signs that the outlet, wiring, or object is bad and needs to be fixed or replaced before continued use.
- Any time your light switch makes noise, it’s not a good thing. If you’re hearing a buzzing sound, it could be a bad switch or the wiring needs to be looked at.
If you’re wanting to add on to your home or change the wiring, an electrician will replace or add outlets, fans, lights, or some other electrical devices. When you need an emergency electrician or want to schedule a free estimate for your needs, call JEI Electric to make sure you get the best results for your home!
JEI Construction, LLC
JEI was prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. The work was completed to my specifications and the electrician made sure to do interim quality checks with me to ensure the project was still to my liking. Highly recommend, will hire again to do work in the future.