Rewiring in Round Rock, TX
Rewiring in Pflugerville, TX
Secure Rewiring in Round Rock, TX
...and the entire Austin area
Proper wiring is designed to last for a while, so a lot of homeowners don’t have it inspected. Unfortunately, anything that involves electricity can lose effectiveness over time. Bad or worn wiring can be dangerous or cause your appliances to underperform.
To be transparent and let you know when to reach out, here are some signs of electrical issues:
- Your lights cut in and out or flicker without reason.
- There’s a burning smell when you turn the lights on.
- You notice darkened or singed outlets.
- Circuits frequently trip more often or without cause.
Call us today at 512-808-6363 to schedule your free estimate.
We'll Do Your Rewiring in Round Rock, TX
...or anywhere in the Austin, TX area.
We always recommend hiring a professional for rewiring in Round Rock, TX. Our team has the experience and knowledge to make sure your home or business is safe and secure. Letting someone else do it, or trying to yourself, can pose all kinds of short- and long-term risks. A lot of homeowners don’t know that improper wiring is responsible for many electrical fires, but you might also electrocute yourself or damage appliances. That’s why we’re available anytime as your emergency electrician, for all kinds of reasons:
- Technology has come a long way and a lot of older houses weren’t built for the power demands of modern society. If your home was built even 20 years ago, you might need more outlets for the number of devices and plugs you use. A lot of people make do with a power strip, but this can quickly overload your outlet or circuit with too many plugs in one outlet. Not only can this render all of the devices less efficient, but overloaded circuits can cause a fire, so you might need a rewiring in Round Rock, TX.
- Another reason for an older home to be inspected is to make sure that aluminum wires are replaced.
- You might only be dealing with a loose light bulb if your lights are flickering or cutting out. However, bad wiring could also be the culprit. Even worse, it could mean that your electric panel needs to be replaced, especially if you’re also dealing with circuits being tripped randomly.
- A lot of electric fires in the household are due to bad or worn wiring. It could be aluminum wires, overloaded outlets, or any number of issues. If you notice any kind of burning smell or singed outlets, you should get an inspection sooner than later. If nothing else, JEI Electric can give you peace of mind that you and your family are safe.
We’ve got an experienced team of electricians for your rewiring in Round Rock, TX. When you call us today at 512-808-6363, you can do so knowing that you’re in the best hands! Get started with an inspection and estimate to get more out of your electricity!
JEI Construction, LLC
JEI was prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. The work was completed to my specifications and the electrician made sure to do interim quality checks with me to ensure the project was still to my liking. Highly recommend, will hire again to do work in the future.