Rewiring in Pflugerville, TX
Rewiring in Pflugerville, TX
Safety First Rewiring in Plugerville, TX
...and the entire Austin area
Assuming that the wiring in your home was done correctly, you probably won’t need it checked for a long time. However, that doesn’t mean the wires will be as efficient for that entire time so you might need rewiring in Georgetown, TX to be safe.
There are a few things that you can be on the lookout for around your home to know when it’s time to call us:
- You smell fire when you turn on a switch or outlets are singed
- Flickering or lights that cut off randomly
- Your circuits rest on their own or trip frequently
Call us today at 512-808-6363 to schedule your free estimate.
You Can Trust Our Rewiring in Georgetown, TX
...or anywhere in the Austin, TX area.
Even if you just want to get an inspection to have peace of mind that your family is safe, it’s always a good idea to let a professional electrician do the job. While the obvious benefit is that we know what we’re doing, bad wiring is a big reason for house fires, damages devices, or even electrocution if you try doing it yourself. The best part is that you can call us no matter what time it is about your rewiring in Georgetown, TX, especially if any of these are the case:
- It’s true that the simplest answer is sometimes right, so flickering lights could just be a loose bulb but they could also mean that the wiring is bad or that your circuit breaker is starting to fail. If you notice your breaker tripping too often or light issues, call us.
- When older homes were being constructed, they weren’t built with the modern era of technology in mind so a lot of them don’t have enough outlets to accommodate our needs. You might think a power strip will help, but that means more plugs and devices per outlet and that can lead to issues. Whether it’s less effective charging or overloaded circuits, it can lead to a fire, especially if the wiring was done with aluminum wires that urgently need replacing.
- Many homeowners don’t know that improper or outdated wiring contributes a big number to the annual house fires across the country. That’s why even the hint of the fire smell from your outlet or noting darkened panels should demand a call to us. JEI Electric has a team of trained staff that are ready and willing to give you an urgent inspection to help keep you safe and make sure that your home is secure.
We hire the best electricians to make sure that you’ll have rewiring in Georgetown, TX you can trust. If you want to be satisfied and feel safe with the results of our experience, call JEI Electric today at 512-808-6363 and maximize your investment!
JEI Construction, LLC
JEI was prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. The work was completed to my specifications and the electrician made sure to do interim quality checks with me to ensure the project was still to my liking. Highly recommend, will hire again to do work in the future.